Σελίδες

Κυριακή 2 Μαρτίου 2014

A kiss is a lovely trick

Ingrid Bergman-A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.

A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point. That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know. ~Mistinguett (Jeanne Bourgeois), Theatre Arts , December 1955

“Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul. I know, because I turned down the first offer often enough and held out for the fifty cents.”
Marilyn Monroe

 “A kiss is a secret which takes the lips for the ear.” Edmond Rostand , Cyrano de Bergerac

 “Well, it's either kiss me or kill me, that's how I see it.” Tom Waits



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...